Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube How I make money with copy and claim method

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the past three months, I've been exploring ways to make a full-time income from YouTube again. I had taken a break from it for three years due to changes in the YouTube Partner Program (YPP) rules. About two years ago, a friend introduced me to the Tony Montana Method, also known as the Copy Claim Method. This method involves putting music through YouTube's Content ID system via a digital label to generate earnings. Initially, I wasn't too enthusiastic about it because I didn't realize until this summer that the channel needed to meet the same monetization standards as a monetized channel, requiring 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watchtime. If I had known this earlier, I would have been more aggressive with this approach.

However, things changed for me two weeks ago when I earned $2.2k from my August 2021 earnings. The previous month, I had made over $200, which was a new high at the time. It initially seemed like the method was not worth the effort and should only be used for supplemental income. I had been making around $30 per month from this method for a while. But since I started using it more aggressively during the summer, I now see its full potential. Some of my friends, as well as a member from mmolearn, have made thousands of dollars using this method. However, I wanted to make a lot more, which is why I didn't focus on it as much in the past.

In August, my channel accumulated around 2.7 million views, resulting in $2.2k in earnings. This gives me a better idea of what it takes to reach that level of income. Consequently, I have been dedicating my efforts to one of my larger channels.

The only issue I face is that one of my labels dropped me in January for engaging in cheating with this method. I don't know when my other two labels might drop me as well. For now, I will continue using the method until I get caught. However, my main focus remains on the YPP, and my channels will grow at my own pace, gradually.

I appreciate the Copy Claim Method because it allows me to upload copyright videos in the traditional way, without the need for transformation or spending extra money on voice-over artists.

For anyone who found success on YouTube in the past with copyright content, I believe the Copy Claim Method is definitely worth pursuing.

Discoverol

Reaction score
Are you implying that you are uploading copyrighted music, falsely claiming ownership through a label?

BonFrancine

Reaction score
Are you implying that you are uploading copyrighted music, falsely claiming ownership through a label?
No, the music you are using is music that has not been registered or claimed within the system yet. However, when I initially began, I used some older music that was not yet claimed, and subsequently, I transitioned to using my own custom-made music.

Sadhelenn

Reaction score
To clarify, are you saying that you claim the music in your videos to circumvent copyright issues with the content of the videos? I apologize for any confusion caused.

Wishiter

Reaction score
To clarify, are you saying that you claim the music in your videos to circumvent copyright issues with the content of the videos? I apologize for any confusion caused.
The process is actually quite straightforward. Once you submit your music to a music distributor, you need to wait for around one to two months for YouTube to activate your music within their Content ID system.

After the activation, any video containing your music, whether you uploaded it to YouTube or not, will be claimed by your distributor. These claimed videos will have advertisements, allowing you to collect royalties or revenue from them. Similar to AdSense, you will receive payment for these ads, although the earnings are usually lower, so you would need a substantial number of views.

It's important to note that in order to receive payment, the channel where the music is uploaded must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours. Otherwise, the videos will not display ads and generate revenue.

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
Nice.
How do you ensure that the music you upload is free from any copyright claims?

Braines

Reaction score
In the past three months, I've been exploring ways to make a full-time income from YouTube again. I had taken a break from it for three years due to changes in the YouTube Partner Program (YPP) rules. About two years ago, a friend introduced me to the Tony Montana Method, also known as the Copy Claim Method. This method involves putting music through YouTube's Content ID system via a digital label to generate earnings. Initially, I wasn't too enthusiastic about it because I didn't realize until this summer that the channel needed to meet the same monetization standards as a monetized channel, requiring 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watchtime. If I had known this earlier, I would have been more aggressive with this approach.

However, things changed for me two weeks ago when I earned $2.2k from my August 2021 earnings. The previous month, I had made over $200, which was a new high at the time. It initially seemed like the method was not worth the effort and should only be used for supplemental income. I had been making around $30 per month from this method for a while. But since I started using it more aggressively during the summer, I now see its full potential. Some of my friends, as well as a member from BlackHatWorld, have made thousands of dollars using this method. However, I wanted to make a lot more, which is why I didn't focus on it as much in the past.

In August, my channel accumulated around 2.7 million views, resulting in $2.2k in earnings. This gives me a better idea of what it takes to reach that level of income. Consequently, I have been dedicating my efforts to one of my larger channels.

The only issue I face is that one of my labels dropped me in January for engaging in cheating with this method. I don't know when my other two labels might drop me as well. For now, I will continue using the method until I get caught. However, my main focus remains on the YPP, and my channels will grow at my own pace, gradually.

I appreciate the Copy Claim Method because it allows me to upload copyright videos in the traditional way, without the need for transformation or spending extra money on voice-over artists.

For anyone who found success on YouTube in the past with copyright content, I believe the Copy Claim Method is definitely worth pursuing.
There is no requirement for acceptance in the YouTube Partner Program (YPP) or monetization as long as you have 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours. Can you provide any insights into why your label accused you of cheating?

Broadcale

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For a year and a half, I consistently earned $5,000 per month using Amuse and Audiam. During that time, this method was relatively unknown and acceptable to use. However, in May of this year, my account was frozen. Fortunately, Amuse continued to pay me the remaining revenues until last September, but Audiam took away all my earnings. I had a brief period of success with Distrokid, using it for only three months, when one of my videos gained immense popularity with 5 million views. Currently, I'm focusing on steadily growing my monetized channel. If I run low on funds, I might consider searching for a reliable music distributor. I've come across some good options, but they typically require a substantial amount of music before accepting you as a client.

Abjiggar

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The process is actually quite straightforward. Once you submit your music to a music distributor, you need to wait for around one to two months for YouTube to activate your music within their Content ID system.

After the activation, any video containing your music, whether you uploaded it to YouTube or not, will be claimed by your distributor. These claimed videos will have advertisements, allowing you to collect royalties or revenue from them. Similar to AdSense, you will receive payment for these ads, although the earnings are usually lower, so you would need a substantial number of views.

It's important to note that in order to receive payment, the channel where the music is uploaded must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours. Otherwise, the videos will not display ads and generate revenue.
Imagine, for instance, that I have a football video and my aim is to steer clear of any copyright claims. If I upload the music used in the video to the content ID system, and it detects a match and asserts ownership of the audio, would that act as a preventive measure against receiving a copyright claim on the football video content?

Goodcoco

Reaction score
Imagine, for instance, that I have a football video and my aim is to steer clear of any copyright claims. If I upload the music used in the video to the content ID system, and it detects a match and asserts ownership of the audio, would that act as a preventive measure against receiving a copyright claim on the football video content?
The revenue will not belong exclusively to you; instead, you will be required to share it with the other person making the claim.

Top Bottom