Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube I'm getting over 5000 short views from the US. How can I make money from them?

FinestNyc

Reaction score
My channel is only two weeks old. I make short videos about motivation, and they're getting over 5000 views from the US every day. Can I make money from them, and if so, how?

Iamgi

Reaction score
"No, definitely not. You haven't given any information, so you've basically ruled yourself out from starting this discussion."

MagicGurl

Reaction score
"In my opinion, 4k is a pretty low number in the shorts world."

Trimblue

Reaction score
To make money from YouTube, you need to have 10 million views. If you don't have that many views, you can still sell your digital stuff.

Excunian

Reaction score
"In my opinion, 4k is a pretty low number in the shorts world."
It all depends on how you plan to make money from the views. If you're counting on earning through Google ads, then you can just forget about it.

ClownFly

Reaction score
My channel is only two weeks old. I make short videos about motivation, and they're getting over 5000 views from the US every day. Can I make money from them, and if so, how?
With Adsense, you won't earn much despite having a lot of views. Maybe selling the channel could be more profitable, but only if you can find a buyer beforehand.

Chonessah

Reaction score
In my opinion, the main thing you should concentrate on right now is reaching over 10,000 users per day before thinking about making money from it.

CooledCrayon

Reaction score

You can find ways to promote books. A more sustainable plan would be to write your own book in the motivation field and advertise it on your channel.

SellFunky

Reaction score
To make money from YouTube, you need to have 10 million views. If you don't have that many views, you can still sell your digital stuff.

I get it. If I start putting my landing page link in the description, will they shadowban me?

Mountaili

Reaction score
When did the rule about needing 10 million views for making money change?

Shucket

Reaction score
Short videos need lots of views, more than longer ones.

Runnish

Reaction score
Let's aim for 10,000 views first, and then we can search for products that appeal to specific interests or small groups of people.

Cakevisa

Reaction score
Let's aim for 10,000 views first, and then we can search for products that appeal to specific interests or small groups of people.

Alright buddy!

WeirdHello

Reaction score
I wish you the best of luck with your work!

SosaHelpful

Reaction score

You can promote books that boost motivation there. Another option is to promote tools that help with productivity.

Airship

Reaction score
If you want to make money on YouTube through shorts, you need to monetize your channel. To do that, you need at least 1000 subscribers and 1 million views. After that, you can earn around $0.01 to $0.6 for every 1000 views, and the length of the video doesn't matter as much.

Top Bottom