Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube This is method how to make money from Youtube COPYRIGHED Tv shows, Movies, Animes and much more!

Sealoye

Reaction score
Many people have approached me with questions about the copyright claim method and have requested a tutorial outlining the steps. While this method is already widely known, finding a comprehensive thread or guide with centralized information can be challenging. To address this, I've decided to provide a summary of the copyright claim method in the hope that it will give people a better understanding of its workings.

Please note that I personally do not employ this method, as I primarily earn income through CPA marketing, which I have been doing for several years. Consequently, I cannot offer proof of earnings using this technique. However, I have discovered a technique to make copyrighted videos public without any edits or distorted sounds. Many users have expressed interest in learning more about copyright claiming their own songs. In this guide, I will share what I know on the subject. If anyone else has additional information or insights to contribute, please feel free to do so.

It's important to clarify that this is not a step-by-step tutorial, but rather a general guide that provides an overview of the copyright claim method.

What is the copyright claim method?

The copyright claim method involves creating songs using AI services and registering them in YouTube's Content ID system. Subsequently, you upload copyrighted material, such as anime videos, with your songs incorporated into them. YouTube will then place advertisements on your video, allowing you to generate revenue from your songs without the need for a monetized account or an Adsense account.

Why choose the copyright claim method?

There are several advantages to using the copyright claim method. Firstly, you can bypass the approval process for YouTube's partner program, making it practical to earn revenue on unmonetized accounts. Additionally, you can use reused or copyrighted content, such as anime, without the risk of being demonetized. Essentially, you have the opportunity to earn money from ads without requiring a monetized account or an Adsense account. This can be appealing for those seeking to generate income with minimal effort, provided they have a good understanding of the method.

However, it's important to note that there are a few downsides to this approach. Finding a trustworthy music distribution network can be a challenge, and the earnings from this method may be lower compared to using Adsense. Overall, it can be a viable method for earning money with minimal effort, as long as it is implemented correctly.

In summary, the process entails:

1. Joining a music distribution network.
  2. Generating songs using AI services or song generators.
  3. Registering the created songs in YouTube's Content ID system through the music distribution network.
  4. Incorporating your songs into copyrighted videos such as Anime episodes, TV shows, movies, podcasts, or compilations.
  5. Uploading these copyrighted videos to YouTube.
  6. YouTube will identify your song through Content ID and direct all revenue from views to the song's creator, who is you.

1. Find a reliable music distribution network. (which can be the most challenging step) The initial task is to locate a trustworthy music distribution network. This can be a complex process as established networks like DistroKid, TuneCore, CD Baby, and others have been known to suspend accounts when they discover users engaging in black hat (BH) methods, such as claiming their own songs. To overcome this challenge, it is advisable to seek recommendations from reputable communities like MMOLEARN for private networks or conduct research on YouTube. You can search for anime episodes and examine the video descriptions, as creators using the copyright claim method often reveal the platform they use to distribute their songs. It is recommended to opt for networks that offer free releases and, most importantly, have Content ID support integrated into their services.

1. Generate songs using AI Once you have identified a reliable music distribution network that doesn't impose bans, the next step is to create a unique song that you will register in YouTube's Content ID. There are various services available for generating AI-based music, such as OpenAI's Jukebox (https://openai.com/research/jukebox). You can also search on Google for "AI music generator" to find additional options. It is recommended to focus on creating a rap or trap beat, as these genres tend to be more easily recognized by Content ID. After you have composed your song, use tools like Canva to design an album cover that appears legitimate. Ensure that the name on the album and song matches the one you will use when registering your song with the music distribution network.

1. Register the song in YouTube's Content ID Once you have completed the song creation and album cover design, proceed to your chosen music distribution network. Look for the specific feature or option that allows you to submit your song to YouTube's Content ID. For instance, in platforms like TuneCore, you may find the submission option presented as follows:

fkhjhj.png

Then, provide the required information accurately, ensuring that everything appears authentic, including the song name, artist name, album details, and other relevant metadata. Afterward, you can proceed to upload your song and submit it for registration in YouTube's Content ID system.

Please note that it typically takes around 24 to 48 hours for your song to be fully registered within YouTube's Content ID. You can verify if your song has been successfully recognized by uploading it and checking for any copyright notices that include your artist name. Once your song is registered, congratulations! Each time someone uses your song in their videos, you will generate revenue from the ads displayed. In this method, you will use your own song and generate revenue accordingly.

1. Incorporate your song into Anime episodes, TV shows, movies, podcasts, compilations, etc.
Many people generate income by integrating their song into anime episodes, TV shows, and similar content. Although YouTube typically prohibits the upload of copyrighted material such as anime or movies, some people find ways to work around this restriction. They may employ ffmpeg scripts to edit videos in a specific manner that avoids Content ID detection or use alternative methods to bypass detection entirely, without the need for extensive editing. This approach can also be applied to compilations or content that would typically result in demonetization on Adsense. Essentially, you can use this method with any type of content that garners views. Recommended software for video editing, particularly when incorporating your song into an anime episode, is ffmpeg.

5. Publish those videos that are protected by copyright on YouTube.

1. Share those copyrighted videos on YouTube.
  2. Once you've included your song in the episode, you can upload it to YouTube. After the video has been processed, you'll receive a copyright notice regarding your song. This is actually a good thing because it means Content ID has detected your song, and YouTube will place ads on the video, generating revenue for you. You don't need to have a monetized account for this. Some anime episodes can receive over 200,000 views within the first 24 hours, so you should earn enough money. However, I suggest deleting the video after that period. Some people, especially those involved in Adsense, add additional random gameplay or commentary footage at the end of the episode. After 24 hours or so, they use YouTube's Editor to remove the episode and leave only that footage, without having to delete the entire video.
  3. You can monitor your revenue through the dashboard of your music distribution network.
  4. Please remember a few important points: initially, you'll earn a small revenue until you reach 10,000 views. After that threshold, your revenue will increase as more ad options become available. Additionally, the music distribution network will take a percentage cut (usually around 20-30%).
  5. I advise against using the same song in more than 2-3 videos as it may raise suspicions. Therefore, try to find a network that offers free releases. Create numerous songs using an AI music generator and incorporate them into a variety of videos.

To gain an understanding, you can also refer to this video.

Wilru

Reaction score
I have always been curious about the workings and purpose of this particular method.

RobNsmile

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Bookmarked! ✅ Thank you for sharing

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've frequently come across discussions about the copyright claim method, but I never truly grasped its meaning until your clear explanation. Thank you for shedding light on the topic!

Umenny

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's great to learn about such topics. I'll definitely continue sharing valuable information like this.

Poolab

Reaction score
Awesome! Can this technique alone bypass copyright restrictions on YouTube, or is video editing still necessary?

Kurobi

Reaction score
Awesome! Can this technique alone bypass copyright restrictions on YouTube, or is video editing still necessary?
This approach doesn't provide a direct way to bypass copyright on YouTube. Editing your video or exploring alternative methods is still necessary. However, you can apply the copyright claim method to any type of content. Some people opt to use it with copyrighted material because such videos tend to attract views quickly.

GeneralLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for the instructions. Why do you advise against using it on more than 2 or 3 videos, please? I have a demonetized channel that still receives traffic and is fully automated. I'm considering adding the same music to each of my 2000+ videos. Will this pose a problem? Since my videos are not related to anime or any prohibited content, I assume YouTube won't delete them.

Pruers

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Fantastic tutorial! It seems like a lucrative approach.

LouHeaven

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If the copyright owner discovers that we are sharing their copyrighted content, they have the authority to impose substantial fines amounting to millions of dollars.

Nicend

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If the copyright owner discovers that we are sharing their copyrighted content, they have the authority to impose substantial fines amounting to millions of dollars.
Many people engage in such activities without facing any consequences. Pursuing legal action against someone located overseas can often be financially burdensome for them.

Slipkin

Reaction score
Is it necessary to have a YouTube account with over 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours?

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for your appreciation and for taking the time to read and benefit from this method I shared with you.

Top Bottom