Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

New update for Instagram spam filter is being released.

SellFunky

Reaction score
I used to like and view about 1,400 Instagram stories every day, which helped me gain a lot of followers over the past few months. But now, my account has been flagged for spam. I suppose things change over time. We'll have to wait for new opportunities. Phone automation also gets flagged for spam after a while.
Phone automation also gets flagged as spam after a while."

What do you mean? Are you simulating iOS or Android requests, or using different methods?
That's not accurate. We automate more than 500 Android devices, and we haven't received any spam flags. Currently, we're even running some accounts with over 1,000 story likes per day, and we haven't encountered any spam issues so far.
Android devices often share a lot of personal data with the app owner, which can put your accounts at risk and lead to bans or hidden content. How can this be addressed?

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Phone automation also gets flagged as spam after a while."

There are several factors at play here. So far, combining different actions doesn't trigger the spam flag on your account.

When using APIs, no matter how much you delay or limit your actions, any action can flag you as spam.

However, this doesn't happen when using phones. At least not yet...

Top Bottom