Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

New update for Instagram spam filter is being released.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

You might have seen that Instagram has released a new update.

Meta (formerly Facebook) posted an article on December 13th, which is when a lot of follow/unfollow issues started.

So, your accounts might get labeled as spam.

lkjjhh4.png

Here's the current situation: I think this applies to everyone who does a lot of actions through the API.
  • Accounts that repost don't get flagged as spam.
  • Accounts that do a lot of mass viewing and reposts might get flagged as spam.
  • Accounts that do a lot of mass viewing like actions might also get flagged as spam.
  • Accounts that do story likes through both phones and API might get flagged as spam.
  • Accounts that are only used on phones won't get flagged.
  • Accounts that are removed from the API could get flagged as spam.
  • Accounts that have been removed from the API for more than three weeks won't get flagged as spam.

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
I can't find the option to check follow requests that might be marked as spam on my accounts.

Vinerchco

Reaction score
The stopping of viewing many stories at once and reacting to stories.

Jazzmed

Reaction score
Using mass actions and spamming aggressively has never been a smart move. It's like a quick hit-and-run tactic to make some money before it gets stopped.
It's better to focus on growing accounts steadily with reasonable actions for long-term success rather than aiming for short-term gains.

There's still time to use phones.

Even phones can get noticed by their systems. If you use your phone to excessively follow users, you'll end up getting blocked.

Phones work similarly to fancy automation software because they both use API.

DreamyContent

Reaction score
I'm just sitting here, thinking about whether any of the people who follow me are seeing my posts right now.

GambitTeen

Reaction score
Here's another reason why it's important to make sure your accounts look real and normal.

Eclipse

Reaction score
I'm just sitting here, thinking about whether any of the people who follow me are seeing my posts right now.
"Click 'follow' or 'unfollow' on someone's profile, give thumbs-up to posts you like, send unsolicited direct messages without prior interaction, get automatic replies generated by AI, and leave comments suggested by AI. If you combine all these actions..."

Kurobi

Reaction score
Phones work similarly to fancy automation software because they both use API.
"Nope, if you're doing these actions yourself, like a regular user, that's not the issue."
Even phones can get noticed by their systems. If you use your phone to excessively follow users, you'll end up getting blocked.

"Yes, they'll flag it if you go overboard and spam, but not if you do it with breaks and proper timing."

Tensco

Reaction score
"Nope, if you're doing these actions yourself, like a regular user, that's not the issue."

"Nope, I disagree with your statement. Software created by skilled developers follows the same principles as manual actions done on a phone."
"Yes, they'll flag it if you go overboard and spam, but not if you do it with breaks and proper timing."

Yes, exactly. That's what I meant. Both using software and doing things manually are alike in terms of respecting time intervals and trying to avoid detection.

Some individuals claim to provide manual services, but they actually use automation software in the background. This is because there's no real distinction, and they use "manual" as a marketing tactic to attract users who prefer the idea of human interaction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaucompa

Reaction score
"Nope, I disagree with your statement. Software created by skilled developers follows the same principles as manual actions done on a phone."

Yes, exactly. That's what I meant. Both using software and doing things manually are alike in terms of respecting time intervals and trying to avoid detection.

Some individuals claim to provide manual services, but they actually use automation software in the background. This is because there's no real distinction, and they use "manual" as a marketing tactic to attract users who prefer the idea of human interaction.
Honestly, I'd be surprised if any of the "manual" sellers were actually doing things by hand.

Innisola

Reaction score

I completely agree. All accounts from API are spam, but not the ones created on phones.

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
I completely agree. All accounts from API are spam, but not the ones created on phones.

If you make calls manually from a phone, aren't they still API calls? Phones still make thousands of API calls, right? So what's the difference?

Tarasuff

Reaction score
Even if you do it by hand, eventually you'll be labeled as spam. This has nothing to do with computer programs.

Missink

Reaction score
I quit using a mass story viewer bot because of this. The only way to avoid being labeled as spam seems to be using it less aggressively.

Chonessah

Reaction score
Today, my account got caught by the spam filter.

Intricul

Reaction score
I used to like and view about 1,400 Instagram stories every day, which helped me gain a lot of followers over the past few months. But now, my account has been flagged for spam. I suppose things change over time. We'll have to wait for new opportunities. Phone automation also gets flagged for spam after a while.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Even if you do it by hand, eventually you'll be labeled as spam. This has nothing to do with computer programs.
That's not accurate. We automate more than 500 Android devices, and we haven't received any spam flags. Currently, we're even running some accounts with over 1,000 story likes per day, and we haven't encountered any spam issues so far.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you make calls manually from a phone, aren't they still API calls? Phones still make thousands of API calls, right? So what's the difference?
When using the API, you have to mimic all these requests, right? But when using a phone, you just click a button.

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
When using the API, you have to mimic all these requests, right? But when using a phone, you just click a button.
That's right, but what's the distinction? The calls seem the same... I'm not saying you're mistaken, because I've been experiencing a tracking problem for the last four months, but I've been working with APIs for seven years.

Top Bottom