Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Ip4, residential, or 4g mobile proxy for IG?

Runnish

Reaction score
Hey,

Which is better for managing Instagram accounts on an Android app emulator: ip4,residential or mobile 4g proxy?

Use one residential IP address per account to stay safe and avoid pushing actions too much. You can choose mobile IPs if you want a bit more flexibility with actions, but I don't think it's worth the extra cost.

Instead of pushing actions to the limit on each account, it's better to expand horizontally by creating more accounts. This way, you'll still be safe with residential IPs, and you'll save money compared to using mobile proxies.

Istsmatt

Reaction score
Residential proxies are like using your home Wi-Fi, while mobile proxies are like using mobile data on your phone.

It depends on how you're managing the account. For instance, if you're using Instagram's Mobile API, you need to ensure you're using the right identifying headers. Headers like X-Fb-Connection-Type: WIFI and X-Ig-Connection-Type: WIFI indicate that the user is on a Wi-Fi connection rather than a mobile data satellite connection.

WeirdHello

Reaction score
I prefer using mobile proxies.

Ivanteli

Reaction score
I like using residential proxies more because they cost less than mobile proxies.

Jazzmed

Reaction score
I prefer Static Residential proxies because they always use the same IP address, they're usually faster, and you get unlimited data.

Top Bottom