Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Botting Youtube for VIEWS?

Preciswa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have some questions regarding YouTube views bots. Should I consider purchasing a custom views bot? Additionally, how many accounts should I have when using a views bot? What types of proxies would be recommended for this purpose? Lastly, what actions should I take after a YouTube algorithm update to ensure optimal results?

HorrayScoop

Reaction score
With each YouTube update, you may find yourself needing to purchase a new bot or invest additional funds to have your coder make necessary adjustments. Moreover, maintaining a constant supply of YouTube accounts becomes essential as they are prone to suspension regularly. To optimize your strategy, it is advisable to use 4G proxies or any residential proxies.

Gaucompa

Reaction score
With each YouTube update, you may find yourself needing to purchase a new bot or invest additional funds to have your coder make necessary adjustments. Moreover, maintaining a constant supply of YouTube accounts becomes essential as they are prone to suspension regularly. To optimize your strategy, it is advisable to use 4G proxies or any residential proxies.
What amount of financial resources would be necessary to undertake those actions?

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If I were in your position, I wouldn't invest my time in these methods. The effectiveness of the bot you purchase or the approach you're attempting might be fleeting, as what works today may not work tomorrow. It's generally best to focus on organic growth instead.

Agentey

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If I were in your position, I wouldn't invest my time in these methods. The effectiveness of the bot you purchase or the approach you're attempting might be fleeting, as what works today may not work tomorrow. It's generally best to focus on organic growth instead.
Certainly, however, I require it specifically for the CPA qualification.

Quintro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Purchase the financial records, acquire a set of 4G proxies, and observe your progress.

TequilaSunrise

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Purchase the financial records, acquire a set of 4G proxies, and observe your progress.
Is it necessary to purchase YouTube accounts in order to generate views on videos? Are you referring to views from signed-in accounts? And should each YouTube account be linked to a unique email address? Additionally, should each account be associated with a separate proxy or IP address, or both?

Casanova

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it necessary to purchase YouTube accounts in order to generate views on videos? Are you referring to views from signed-in accounts? And should each YouTube account be linked to a unique email address? Additionally, should each account be associated with a separate proxy or IP address, or both?
No thanks.

Riotstarter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Combining all these elements enhances the organic appearance and uniqueness of the approach. However, I believe the utmost importance lies in the IO (interaction optimization) and its overall quality.

Canyonsu

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have some questions regarding YouTube views bots. Should I consider purchasing a custom views bot? Additionally, how many accounts should I have when using a views bot? What types of proxies would be recommended for this purpose? Lastly, what actions should I take after a YouTube algorithm update to ensure optimal results?
Views can also be automated without the need for user accounts. However, if your goal is to engage in mass liking, subscribing, and commenting, a significant number of accounts are required. To facilitate such tasks, mobile proxies or residential proxies are suitable options.

Peaker

Reaction score
Utilizing a bot to generate YouTube views is not advisable. Instead, a more viable approach is to engage microworkers who can provide genuine human views in exchange for payment.

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The optimal choice is to create a custom bot tailored to your specific needs. Such a customized solution has a greater chance of long-term survival and effectiveness.

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In my view, opting for an SMM panel is a more economical choice and minimizes the amount of work required on your part.

EliteFollow

Reaction score
Try this out :
  1. Each account should be assigned either one private proxy with IPv4 or IPv6, or a 4G proxy.
  2. To avoid detection, use an anti-detection browser or consider using Bliss OS.
  3. Enhance account credibility by engaging in activities such as watching related videos or preheating cookies.
  4. Implement a human behavioral function to simulate realistic user behavior.

Bigan

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Hello! You may consider exploring websites that provide micro tasks to users, allowing you to obtain genuine and organic subscribers, likes, comments, and more at affordable rates. Instead of relying on bots, I personally do not recommend them.

Bubbleanac

Reaction score
Certainly, however, I require it specifically for the CPA qualification.
I recommend reaching out to a skilled bot developer who can assist you with the proper setup needed to run the bot effectively. They will provide guidance on the appropriate number of accounts to use at any given time.

Top Bottom