Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

TikTok is the most popular social media platform right now.

Finnwarz

Reaction score
I didn't think TikTok would become so popular, but now it's the most used social media. I'm curious what will happen if they buy Facebook and Instagram, as they could become even more successful.
Even if TikTok loses, the way they keep users interested will stay the same, no matter which app comes out on top in the social media competition.

Taistandb

Reaction score
If YouTube Shorts can bring in as many views as my longer videos, then YouTube has an advantage because Google supports them.

Bergires

Reaction score
I didn't think TikTok would become so popular, but now it's the most used social media. I'm curious what will happen if they buy Facebook and Instagram, as they could become even more successful.
You're correct! I thought Instagram would be the top, but TikTok won. You can see this because many social media sites are now copying TikTok. People don't want to spend a lot of time on just one thing. We're consuming everything quickly, including social media. That's why short videos that explain something are better than longer ones.

MagicGurl

Reaction score
I think TikTok is the winner because it's super popular and attracts millions of people very quickly.

Readdi

Reaction score
Wait a few weeks, and YouTube will come down hard on them.

Top Bottom