Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MMO C&A Should I purchase The Affiliate Lab? I'm unsure.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been working on affiliate sites for about a year, but I haven't seen much success yet. I'm not sure why my sites are taking so long to grow.

I recently noticed that The Affiliate Lab is offering a $200 discount, and I'm considering buying it. The testimonials seem convincing, but I'm still unsure. Has anyone here bought it and can share a review to help me decide?

I know there's a leaked version available, but I'm not sure if it has all the same content as the original or if anything is missing.

Please help me make a decision!

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Honestly, no course can guarantee success for your websites. In my opinion, if your sites aren't getting any traffic after a year of hard work, it's time to do some serious research. There are plenty of free resources available, including guides and case studies from different SEO experts.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Honestly, no course can guarantee success for your websites. In my opinion, if your sites aren't getting any traffic after a year of hard work, it's time to do some serious research. There are plenty of free resources available, including guides and case studies from different SEO experts.

I'm getting results, but they're pretty slow. Like, around $10,000 a month in a year. To be honest, the landing page of Affiliate Lab seems promising, so I'm thinking about giving it a try. But I'm still not completely sure.

Comicsp

Reaction score
Nope, buddy. If you can't afford it, I wouldn't suggest going for it.

You're smart, you should be able to figure out what's going wrong.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Nope, buddy. If you can't afford it, I wouldn't suggest going for it.

You're smart, you should be able to figure out what's going wrong.

I can afford it, but I'm not sure if it's worth the money. If it can help me make double the amount I spend on it, then I'll try it. But I'm still unsure if it's worth trying.

Stringer

Reaction score
I can afford it, but I'm not sure if it's worth the money. If it can help me make double the amount I spend on it, then I'll try it. But I'm still unsure if it's worth trying.

Are you making $10,000 every month from your website within a year? If yes, you don't need anything else except to make more websites like it.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you making $10,000 every month from your website within a year? If yes, you don't need anything else except to make more websites like it.

After a year, I'm only making $200 a month, and it's really frustrating. I'm eager to find something that can help me increase my earnings. I believe I can make back the money I spend on this course just by doing work for clients.

Allyhubgroup

VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It seems like you are leaning towards doing it, and you want someone to say you should. No one can tell you how things will turn out, but if you have the resources to do it, you may learn something.

Just my thoughts, but I always chase shiny things.

Good luck
Iris

Coopsyden

Reaction score

ChatGPT
When you sign up, you can access all the updated courses. You also get to join a private Facebook group where people will mentor you for free. Even though it's a bit expensive, you can connect with others in a similar situation as you. Plus, there are many people in the group who have sold websites for millions of dollars.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
ChatGPT
When you sign up, you can access all the updated courses. You also get to join a private Facebook group where people will mentor you for free. Even though it's a bit expensive, you can connect with others in a similar situation as you. Plus, there are many people in the group who have sold websites for millions of dollars.
Free mentoring sounds appealing ngl. Have you bought the course ? I have a few questions if you're okay with answering them

Coopsyden

Reaction score
Free mentoring sounds appealing ngl. Have you bought the course ? I have a few questions if you're okay with answering them
Feel free to drop me a PM.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
I'm getting results, but they're pretty slow. Like, around $10,000 a month in a year. To be honest, the landing page of Affiliate Lab seems promising, so I'm thinking about giving it a try. But I'm still not completely sure.
10k/month is pretty major success if you ask me. I started a site in December and it's only getting 600/month, but generating me 60-100$/month now.

What countries are u targeting? What monetization method are you using?

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
10k/month is pretty major success if you ask me. I started a site in December and it's only getting 600/month, but generating me 60-100$/month now.

What countries are u targeting? What monetization method are you using?
US, Amazon, I use GeneratePress + Elementor and make affiliate tables. Do guest posts. That's about it. I don't know if there's anything I've been doing really wrong :/

ZineBunny

Reaction score
US, Amazon, I use GeneratePress + Elementor and make affiliate tables. Do guest posts. That's about it. I don't know if there's anything I've been doing really wrong :/

How much do you earn with Amazon Associates? Based on my experience, if you make $10,000 in sales per month, you should be getting at least $1,000 in commission.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How much do you earn with Amazon Associates? Based on my experience, if you make $10,000 in sales per month, you should be getting at least $1,000 in commission.

200 dollars a month.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Update: I got the course. I'm really excited and hoping for the best!

Top Bottom